Sunday, August 1, 2010

What an eventful day :D

Darling is sleeping soundly now :)

I waited for 1hr at the airport coz darling had to wait for the luggage which is very slow. Then we repack the luggage to send the things his sisters bought and off we go to niece J's birthday party at Baskin Robbins.
Went to his sis's house for a while and when we came back, it was already near to 7pm.

Got some rest and went to send bag to Jes and send some chocolates to Sis. And back home again to clean up the mess from the luggage.

I got my down filled jacket, fleece jacket, thermal pants, polo T, chiffon blouse, baby G and lots of chips and chocolates :D

Most importantly, I got my darling back yeah!

Crappy, maybe I'm just too happy. We are going to Penang tomorrow for a 3D2N trip. yea!

No comments: