Thursday, August 26, 2010

Updates

Oh, my blog is so outdated. I should be writing my 2nd trip to Ruedesheim again but it is kinda late now. I need to go to schloss campus tomorrow by 815am I guess. It's a 25mins bike trip.

It's great that we have Byrant with us now coz he is the one planning the trip! I am so lazy to plan a trip now and it's good to have him diligently planning the tripsssss. 

I had sent in my application for residence permit today together with my passport, so that means I would not be able to travel out of Germany. However, Germany alone is already very very big for me to travel. On this friday, we will have a excursion session to Frankfurt with a guided tour and after that we will take a train to Berlin. It's gonna be an overnight one and we will arrive Berlin in Sat morning, and be back to OW by Sun evening to prepare for class on the next day. Sounds good. 

I will try to update the Ruedesheim cable car tomorrow, perhaps. It's the only free time left for this week. 

Till then.
Gute Nacht
Me on my bike for the 2nd day when I got it. Damn cold when the wind blow into my direction

and I love the grapes here. Cheap and sweet!

Yea, that's my school. The schloss campus. I took this pic by my Olympus compact camera. No editing done. But it still looks great!

No comments: