Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rudesheim Wine Festival

Yea it's all about wine here :) We seized the chance to visit Rudesheim on last saturday since the weather was good, in fact, very hot, and sunny. Took a bus to Rudesheim and joined the Wine Festival there. It was a much smaller one compared to the one in Wiesbaden but the feeling is totally different. It is more centralized and there's 1 big stage for the performers to perform. There are many shops too, by the river Rhein and around the square.


Here, you can also take a Rhein river cruise, which we didnt take. And you can also take a cable car up hill which we missed it too due to I was down with food poisoning. I ate a fish burger and 2 glass of wine, but I was not feeling really well and went to toilet for twice. After taking a rest by a shop while the others just walking around by the area, I really feel better.

 

the fish burger stall which makes me lau sai for twice and spoil my whole day!

 

So, here's the shopping bug comes. I spotted a shoe store when we first arrived and it closes on 6pm. Since it was before 6pm, I headed to the shop with Vivi and I bought a pair of boots! Well, I didn't choose the leather one coz it's kind of expensive! The leather one costs 69.90 Euro. The one I bought is made of Nappa and it is just 35.90Euro. So I guess it's a pretty decent price and I really love the design compared to what I've seen in Wiesbaden. Though the leather one is a bit more prettier~ And sarcastically, I had forgotten that there's a shoe shop just opposite my house and I didn't even check it out! Oh my! I should have check it out since I am a shoe lover! Guess that will be tomorrow :)

great buy!

Anyway, saturday was an eventful day and sunday was the day everybody stayed at home to prepare our german presentation.

I shall upload some photos for Rudesheim trip later on. It's 12.18am now and I shall be sleeping! 
Gute Nacht!

No comments: