Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm down

Today I was attacked by my old problem - gastric. It was 2 or 3 am in the morning where I started to vomit. Vomited all the food ate yesterday for dinner, then took some water and back to sleep. After a while, I vomited all the water I had just now. I couldn't even recall how many times I've vomited. I guess it's around 5 or more times. Everything I tried to swallow, it will come out. Until I didn't drink any water, the bladder juice came out.

Then I decided I cannot go to school today for the talk, and I asked my housemate to get me an isotonic drink after school. I was asleep the whole afternoon till around 1pm. It was much better whereby I didn't vomit my isotonic drink, but I could not swallow any food. I made 2 pieces of toast, where I only managed to finish 1 and it took me more than 30mins to finish it.

I took a nap after video conferencing with Darling before he went to work. I was much better then. At least I can eat 1 piece of orange and 1 peach. So, basically I spent the whole day at home, watch drama and check on the Berlin trip thingy.

There's a excursion to Frankfurt tomorrow and I will depart for Berlin on friday night, reaching there on Sat morning and come back to OW on Sunday.

Till then.
I enjoyed every moment video conferencing with Darling :) 

No comments: