Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shopaholic goes to Wiesbaden

Went to Wiesbaden yesterday by bus with the intention to get C&A legging to wear as long john coz I've bought 1 in Prague and it is so comfy that I decided I should get 2 more. So I decided to take a 11.18am bus but it was late for 30mins. Nevertheless, I still manage to hop on the bus and reached Wiesbaden by almost 1pm. I reckoned I should be back by 4pm in order to skype with darling, so I have almost 2 hours shopping time. Thus, I can only shop by the shopping mall next to the Haupbahnof. Actually, it's more than enough with all the shops in there :D

There are H&M, pimkie, newyorkers, C&A and many more which I do not even have the time to check out. I spent almost 1.5hrs in C&A choosing and trying on the clothes. Now I regret that I didn't snap a pic of me with the leather tube dress on! T_T That dress worth 19euro but I hold on to it! I didn't buy that coz I've found a perfect jeans which also cost 19euro and I decided to choose the pair of jeans over that dress. Thinking that since I'm going to Bangkok on Jan, so I shall get nicer dress over there :)

Originally, I wanted to get 2pairs of the super comfy leggings but after I've found 2 shirts at 9euro each, and a pair of jeans that suits me perfectly well, I had to give up 1 pair of the leggings. I have to control my spending habit. So 4 items from C&A worth 46euros in total :) After that, I hopped in to H&M just to check out how expensive it was compared to C&A. I seldom shop at C&A previously. So the quality of H&M isn't that good compare to C&A but the design and style was much better. However, since I'm looking for simple designs and I'm not those chio people, C&A style is ok for me. And H&M clothes now doesn't really suit Malaysia weather later when I go back. But but but, I've found myself a 3quarter pants at 5euro! and I fits perfectly well too! Heck, whatever I take fits well this day. So in total I've bought 5 items with 51euro and that's in 2hrs time :D I'm a happy girl!

I couldn't snap any pics with my new clothes on coz the mirror in my room is not a full body one. Too bad la~

No comments: