Sunday, November 21, 2010

A fruitful London trip

Fruitful not as in full with shopping bags. Although I did get some clothes from Primark :D
In this 5days I managed to meet 2 old friends that I haven't meet them for more than 1 or 2 years!
Yea, I know I'm bad... Only will contact them when I want to go there, and I shall change my bad habit.

I love London for:
1. all in english
2. multi racial so you won't feel the difference like in Germany
3. metropolitan
4. full fledge transport system
5. trains cheaper than Germany

Day 1, met up with Elin @ Four Seasons to eat roast duck rice. It has been so long since I ate proper chinese food. I appreciate it! Then we went to Oxford street and head to Primark. I really love Primark, everything is so cheap there. Then Elin also brought me to Chinatown and I envy the chinese in London so much! Everything is there and so accesible; compare to Frankfurt T_T Then head to Ray's house and he was so kind to pick me up from the station.



Day 2, went to Cambridge and spend 3hrs plus there. Coz I prebooked the ticket and the day is gonna be dark very soon, so I didn't plan to stay there for longer time. It was a very beautiful city especially at the riverside. However, it was very windy and cold as well. Later, head to chinatown again to met up with Ray and his friends to have a chinese buffet dinner. Their buffet is like economy rice style, but it's good to have chinese food again! Had an enjoyable chatwith Ray too :D

 the bus to and fro cambridge for only 12pounds. Have to buy online


 Aiyo, I am so beautiful~





Day 3, went to Harry Potter's platform, St paul's cathedral, walk along Thames, tower bridge, tower of london (just pass by) and Greenwich meridian time :) The sky gets dark around 4pm, so by the time I reached Greenwich, it was already very dark and worse, it rains. Nevertheless, I managed to find my way to the Royal Observation musuem where I can find the GMT 0 time :D Then met up with Ray to have British dinner. Oh well, britain does not really have any specialty food like in Europe. Or I should say, it's the base for western food, and other countries customized it to their own style. Nevertheless, I had a great time dining!

Harry potter's platform
 St Paul's Cathedral



 That's how they park their motorbike. So organized
 Me @ Thames River bank
 Borough Market. I stumbled into this market unexpectedly
 Yummy carrot cake
 Me by Tower Bridge

 Me @ Meridian 0 0 00 GMT 0

 Beautiful ain't it

 My british dinner for the day

Day 4, I woke up late coz I slept late previous night. Why? Thanks to my stupid group member for screwing up the assignment. I had yet to check the final version now and I do not wish to do so. So I had to amend his part and order him to continue to amend it. I arrived at Victoria Station around 10.40am, so I had to find my way quickly to Buckingham Palace in order not to miss the change of queen's guard ceremony. There were already lots of people waiting there. And it was so hard to find a good place to watch them. Alas, I had a chance to watch at the first row (just by the pagar) when they played the music. Next, I walked my way to Hyde Park passing through Green Park and Wellington's Arch. Then I took a bus to Kensington Park to look for Royal Albert Hall, where Siti Nurhaliza had a concert there years ago. Well, I'm not a fan of hers but I just wanna have a look at those buildings I heard of :) I love the fact thar London has so many parks and so accessible. Then I went to Harrods, took London eye and by the time I got off from London Eye, it was completely dark -_- Originally I planned to go to Sheperd's Bush for shopping but it was friday and shops are closing at 6pm (heard so), so I gave up and went to Oxford Street for Primark again. However, I didn't manage to go as well! Coz I had a movie later and I need to go home earlier to prepare myself. So, I head to Picadilly to look for Planet Hollywood for NC's shot glass but they are out of stock. What makes me pissed off is when I wanna borrow PH's toilet, the girl told me it's only for guest. What the heck, I wanna be your customer but you have no stock, and I can't use the toilet coz I am not your customer. So cheapskate.

 waiting for the ceremony
 Oh no, change of season, they aren't in red anymore! 






 Harrod's giant bear
 Duck and roast pork rice!
Westminster Abbey





Anyway, I head back to Ray's house and took a bath, had dinner and my Ben & Jerry's which I bought it for 1.99pound :D and head to the cinema for Harry Potter ! It was a good movie and I can see Harry Potter grew really old lol. Anyway, the gap between the series are too long and even I had forgotten who are some of the people in the show. There are some scary parts too, which I also terkejut and nearly jumped up!



Day 5, my damn phone had a sms and when I turned to look at it, I knocked my forehead to the cupboard next to me. Got myself prepared, and Ray sent me to airport :D Had a McD wrap and it was yummy! I arrived at Frankfurt with a depress feeling coz everything was back in Deutsch again T_T Reached home at 8pm coz I was late 3mins for the bus to Mainz. So in order not to wait for 2hrs, I pandai pandai took bus to Koblenz, and took a train back from there. The time was longer and more expensive T_T So I've learnt my lesson and I rather wait for longer time next time.

 if you don't pay bus fare, then if you are caught, you will get 40 euro fine. 40euros is a lot of money

3 comments:

デコログ said...

退屈な毎日から抜け出せるチャンスがここに!いろんな異性がいてるから確実に出会えること間違いない!中には芸能人も登録してるって噂だよ

おっぱい said...

おっぱいにこだわりを持つおっぱいマニア必見!あなたが思う最高のおっぱいとは?たった15の質問で乳首の色から形・大きさまであなたの望む最高のおっぱいが暴かれるチョイエロ診断です!

おちんちん said...

あなたのおちんちんレベルが測定できるおちんちんチェッカーwあなたのおちんちんレベルは何レベルかな?合コンで盛り上がること間違いない!面白チェッカーならこのサイトにおまかせ!