Sunday, November 14, 2010

And I surrender to it - Longchamp

Since my discussion is gonna be on Sunday, I gave a call to Byrant yesterday to ask him about his outlet trip. Apparently they changed the date to 24th but he double checked with Alan and Nicole again whether wanna go today. Yes, we made it :) Bought a Schonen Wochenende ticket and each of us only pay 9euro for the trip to and fro. 4 hours to go there, 4 hours to come back. The ticket worth its price.

I've been struggling with my decision want to get a Longchamp or not...And I decided before I go back, I shall get 1 with tax refund. When Alan called me and told me the price in the outlet was 40+, I was like what!!!?? so cheap compared to the one I saw in Paris and I would not even think to buy.

I head to Longchamp, and start to choose. The color available was quite limited as well as the sizes. Originally, I took 1 medium in pink color thinking to buy for sis as her diaper bag. I didn't grab it on my hand, and later on, it's already on others' hand and all I can do is wait for him to put it back, but in vain. There's a white color with same size but I reckoned that with white color, the bag will be a waste. So I decided to get a non foldable one. And head to other shops. After that, I decided to make another trip to the shop again to see whether did they refill the stock. Yes, they did, although the lady told me all the sizes , and color there are last. Damn. So I quickly grab a foldable tote and bought it. Happy!

Forgot to mention, I even bought a long coat in Aldi for only 29.90~~ happy x 2!

No comments: