Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Late night blog

I have my Italy's trip train booked. Next week I am gonna settle every hostel for my trip to berlin, budapest and italy before I get going everywhere.

The weather forecast said it might snow tomorrow but chances are bigger on thursday as almost all the weather forecast site I have checked says it will snow on thursday. I am so looking forward for it. Previously I am still kind of worry about if it didn't snow before I go back to KL. haha

Went to EBS Christmas concert today but it was kind of boring. The band didn't sing any christmas song and we are asked to sing together instead. The feel was just not there and lacking. Spend 5euro for the entry and 1 euro for the waffle. Better toast my own waffle and eat with ice cream. Total cost also lesser than the cost I have spent today. Anyway, there's first time for everything. I'm not gonna fall for it again.

I am free this week but all train tickets and flight tickets are expensive now to book as last minute. So, I'm planning to visit Loreley tomorrow, hopefully... I am still wondering which is the correct station to go...Wondering should I ask some ppl to join me or not... and tomorrow's weather forecast says it might rain or snow. We shall see what time I wake up tomorrow then.

Gute Nacht

No comments: