Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm bored...

It has been 6 days since I've updated my blog. Have been lazy and fallen for these few days. Last 2 weeks I have classes, 3days in a week, finally getting a bit busier but still very free. Was spending my time watching Criminal Mind and doing assignment. Byrant invited me for Wertheim outlet village shopping trip but I can't join because I wanna do my assignment. It's a group work so I have to wait for the group discussion. But I think that's an excuse! Anyway, I don't think I wanna go on this sat since I still have assignment to settle before I depart for London next week. Yea, I am going to London for 5days, will squat at Ray's house (thanks for his empathy) and let's see what to do there. I might need to bring along my lappy to work from London for my assignment... Damn it.

I just booked my ticket to Italy! :D:D from 15th Dec to 22nd Dec. The ticket was 6euro but after 12am, it turned 7euro! Darn it. Anyway, altogether my to and fro ticket only cost me 47euro, although that doesn't include the transport to the airport of course. I haven't decide whether to check in my luggage or not. Apparently, my luggage was a bit bigger than the allowed size but that front compartment is quite flexible which I can just push it in to go through the size gate. I shall check it out next week when I go to London on what kind of luggage can be brought.

I have just heard some news and started to wonder about the value system of the people in big cities. What are they thinking about? Is it really so complicated or they wanna make it so complicated?

I shall work on my assignment now! Although is late night but I don't have the sleepy bug with me :)

No comments: