Saturday, May 15, 2010

My latest possession, hot from oven!

Went to Isetan with Coll S to shop around, I wanted to buy some working wear and wanted to change my 500 Euro note to smaller denominations. Called to Mid Valley, they have no stock, luckily I found my receipt in the dustbin, called to KL central, luckily they have smaller change and willing to change with me. That makes me so relief... Coz I found out that it's kinda hard to use 500Euro in Europe. Then I start to wonder, what to do if I got stuck with the 500 note. Thanks to the MBB bureau de change in KL central, the guy is so friendly and nice.

Back to my main topic, while trying to look for winter clothing in Isetan, we spotted the timberland sales, and it was 199bucks, according to coll S, it's very cheap. Furthermore, 10% discount with Isetan member card. I found the 149bucks shoe and planned to buy it, since I wanted to get a sport shoe and it is timberland. However, in the end I chose the 199bucks one because it was lighter and more to running shoe instead of just hiking shoe. Means, can hike and run. I am extremely happy with my purchase :D



2 comments:

sc said...

you're goin to europe?!

peggy83 said...

germany to be exact