Friday, May 28, 2010

@ BP

Whee~ I'm back from Redang, KL, Melaka and now sitting on the new sofa bed at my new house typing a new post.

Was back in hometown on last saturday to fetch my parents to KL on sunday, and monday off to Redang by flight, bus, and boat. All 3 ways of transport were used in to reach Redang. Dad didn't anticipate that we need to take a boat to our destination LOL. The trip was fun, but waiting takes long time - we wait for the boat, wait for the flight.

Redang was beautiful~ the beach is nice, but I thought I prefer Lang Tengah as it is more secluded, not that developed compared to Redang and Perhentian. However, snorkelling @ perhentian will be a better choice. I didn't get to dive at Redang this time as I forgot to bring my PADI ID and I am on low budget. So better save my bucks and butt as well.

Months before our trip, I have told my parents that we need to go down into the ocean. I guess they are not too bother about it. Then when the day come, I guess they still don't know what is waiting for them. :D

I took the chance to go under the very hot and bright sun to explore around and take some great pics.

After having our lunch, we got ourselves changed and pick up the snorkeling equipment to give dad and mum some training on how to use them.

Lunch-ing

Dad being him, didn't bother to learn how to use it and I actually thought he will be a fast learner and adapter. I taught mum to use equipment and breathing method in the resort's swimming pool and later brought her to the sea shore to get herself used to the life jacket. She's a bit shaky, but I think the training gave her some preparation. When mum finish with her training, I saw dad taking the snorkel and mask heading to the ocean trying to get on with it. Tried to teach him how to use them, and he said ok la ok la... So off we go to the first snorkeling.



The yacht we took is a big one, thus, it is not able to stop near the beach and had to stop some distance away where we actually need to swim there. Dad and sis can take care of themselves to get to the yacht, so all I had to take care is my mum. Hmm, her life jacket making her losing her balance. Anyway, I can handle her easily.

The first snorkeling, I think dad didn't anticipate that he is going to snorkel in the middle of the sea! haha, he got some problem with his equipment - that's the outcome for not attending my training~ sis take mum to swim around and I gotta take care of dad. Apparently he got some problem biting the mouth piece, guess due to his dentures, and his breathing method was wrong. Tried to taught him a few times, practice above the water before facing down again, still in vain. He was kinda nervous. So in the end, I brought him back to the yacht, and he just wanted to hold on to the yacht and keep his body in the water. Then I followed sis and mum to swim around.

Back from the trip, other than me, they are darn tired. LOL had our tea time and back to our room to rest and pamper our skin masks and lotion.


The second trip, luckily the marine park is by the sea side and there's a stair case by the jetty where dad can sit there to feed the fishes. I can see he enjoyed feeding them. Coz he asked me to get some bread for the trip later. But I didn't coz I knew the next trip will be in the middle of the sea. Then I wonder how he cope by grabbing the yacht and feeding the fish...

I am lazy to type anymore now. Let the photo speak for our trip now.

Met up with Lu Lu to chat for a while and took a pic

The norm - to take a pic with the resort name
Off we go to Marine Park. Mum enjoyed snorkeling!
Yea!

Visit the more more tea inn

On the way back after seeing blue sand

After check out, waiting for our boat to come. Dad doing funny faces

At the KT airport

1 comment:

sc said...

what a lovely trip. 2nd pic is gorgeous..