Saturday, May 1, 2010

500Euro

I've been watching Euro to MYR trend for some time and finally, yesterday I went to mid valley to buy Euro. Maybank at mid valley offers same rate as the money changer there, in order to compete better, so without any hassle of queuing at the money changer, I change @ maybank counter. HAHA

But, both money changer and Maybank counter only have single 500euro note available... Actually, I planned to change 400euro, but forced to change 500. There goes my 2137.50MYR T_T

Anyway, the rate is the lowest since my observation, so I plan to change bit by bit, to leverage my cost of buying. I hope it goes lower this month! BLR is normalizing, PIIGGS is having some financial issues, cross my finger euro will drop! :P

Oh yea, I managed to call in to 8tv quickie yesterday! I'm overwhelmed! I tried so many times previously and I know the trick now - should only call on fri or sat nite, where people go out partying, I'm calling in at home to get goodies and freebies yay! I aint quite sure what I've won, but definitely 2 tickets for The Losers, and I hope i got the origins product!

No comments: