Saturday, May 1, 2010

Apple cake

4pm, wake up after nap, nothing to do at all, decided to bake a cake with what i've got in my house. Oops, my flour expired 2months back, anyway, just use it ba~

Googled for apple cake recipe - because I only have apples, pear, orange. And, i don't have butter...So will replace butter with vegetable oil. I choose the one with vegetable oil, and another one which looks easy. Recipe 1 & recipe 2 and of course, my agak-ration. Haha

Step 1: Sift the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Stir with sugar, vanilla, eggs, oil, apple and walnut. There's is mix below:


Step 2: Put in oven for 30mins, 160 degree. Agak-ration comes in, coz need to depend on your oven size, and its behaviour.


Step 3: Voila~ here's the apple cake. Actually I still couldn't grab the behaviour of my oven. The inside of the cake is perfect, but the outside is crust, crispy crust. -_-


Anyway, I'm happy with the result :D

And after I put the cake into the oven, I made myself spagetti. Woohoo~ I am a multitasker! hehe

No comments: