Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Another 15mins to the 2nd day of our 2nd anniversary :D Over the past year, we have been through many things, which get us love each other even more. Our milestone? We bought a condo unit together, started to think of how to decorate our house, research in housing magazines, started to save our wedding fund, did some side income together - selling coach bags and herbalife, trying to feed each other fatter and trying to diet together (but I know he will fail haha). Oh yea, I especially like the expression of the day of my darling :D I also started to pick up topics like investment, economics and business in our discussion. Well, partly due to what I've learnt in MBA and more involved in investment... That makes us having neverending story to discuss and tell.

Well, of course there were arguments and unhappy disagreement between us. However, despite that, we are more in love with each other Like most will say, if you never being in unhappiness, you will never realize and treasure happiness. This is always right.

Darling is working in US again but this time around, he got himself a netbook with webcam. So I am overwhelm to video chat with him everyday, looking at his piggy face :D

Thanks to my darling for his neverending love, encouragement and support. I really owe much to my darling for his encouragement and support, which holds me up and pushes me to reach for my goals. Although we might not be able to spend some important days like anniversary or birthday together, but I realize indulging in happiness everyday is even more important than these days

I love you, darling!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


oops, by the time I finish the blog, it's a brand new day again!

No comments: