Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wow my stamina!

I started to diligently go to gym starting from mid November 2012. Started with 2 days a week, and a day of yoga in my office. The feeling was really great, feeling so healthy. However, when I went to swim, I still feel the stamina is lacking. Wonder if it uses the different muscle. Anyway, fast forward to Jan 2013. I signed up for Workout Studio Fat to Fit program, which supposedly is a group training targeted at reducing the fat % in the body and of course weight. I need to perform a fitness test in order to be eligible to join the program. Mainly due to they don't want participants to have any kind of injury prior the exercise. And so, 336bucks for the program.

Turns out, i'm the only one who joined the program and yeay, I got personal trainer for a whole month, 3 times a week, for just 336bucks. The training was scheduled at every tue, thu and sat. Beginning I thought that was supposed to be an hour of class. However, even 30mins of high interval training can drain me out. I'm starting to exercise like 5times a week! LOL

This is the fourth and last week of the program, sadly, my weight didnt go down, it's still hovering around 64-63, and the fat % didn't go down as well. What kind of food did I take? Just like normal.. I realized if I control my food intake, I will crave even more. Thus, I decided to just leave it as normal.

Nevertheless, despite the results wasn't really promising, I do feel great about myself. Having resting on last sun, mon and missed the class on tue. I headed to gym yesterday and did some cross training, cycling and jogging. I was trying to jog for 20mins and somehow it struck me that I can do my interval training. And so, I started to run at normal speed, then sprinting for 20 secs, and run at normal speed again for 1:30mins. I'm so proud of myself as I was so determined to do 8 times of the interval training. Without trainer's monitoring. I was quite impressed of my stamina as well because I don't normally run non stop on thread mills for 30mins. But hey, I did it yesterday! yahoo! Now I know what to do next time when I hit to the gym :)

Prost! For a healthier me!

No comments: