Wednesday, January 30, 2013

感激!

This is a post specially dedicated for Reagan, who has come to my aid in the time of need. I was in the midst printing my thesis slides and the cartridge was out of ink! Damn it! I have just print like how many pages before and it was out of ink?! Then I sourced for printers, tried to reprint to ensure it's the ink issue. Time is pressing as I got gym class and I need to get the paper poke with binding holes. Alas, I gave up my gym class, weighing the importance of my thesis presentation. After I got the papers poked with holes and got the comb, I was ready to on my way to digital mall to buy the cartridge. The hellish place with no parking -_- but that's the best bet where I can get the cartridge. Here comes the hero, Reagan called me and told me he managed to buy the ink and I was really thrilled! What a life saviour of mine!

Thus, I headed back home and prepare the remaining of my slides and wait for my cartridge to be delivered to me. Really 感激不尽。。。He has to come all the way to my place from bangsar after his dinner cum supper to send the cartridge to me. Can't thank him enough.

xoxo

No comments: