Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mid Jan 2013

Without much realization, today is already mid month of January 2013. How time flies!

I have been:
-not productive at work
-continuously looking for new job
-happier
-healthier
-stronger
-learning to be a more caring friend
-also joined a fat to fit program at workout studio --> hot chick resolution will come true this year!
-planning and organizing sipadan trip -> yeay!

And this CNY I will be the only one left at home since Cal is at Perth. Now I really do miss him. Someone to crack jokes of my parents, do house chores and share our knowledge.

I will need to present my thesis on end Jan, and start to plan for my CNY workout schedule!

update:
I'm glad that when I stumble on hiccups in my gym session, there are support from friends to hold me up, to persevere and to motivate me. Life is so beautiful!

No comments: