Sunday, March 21, 2010

A trip back to hometown is great indeed

I'm at BP now, blogging away. Putting my text book and slides aside, browsing internet. If I were still in KL now, I've been wake up early and start my revision after my breakkie. However it's noon now and I'm still putting my books away! That's a bit outrageous though. I shall catch my schedule back when I go back KL later, I must.

Dad bought 2 sofa beds. Yes, bought 2 instead of 1. Although we have no idea where to place the other one. Think that he's gonna treat one of it as a bed and put inside the room. Then I wonder, why don't just buy a bed. Anyway, the sofa bed is 8ft x 4 ft; so it's kinda long and a bit out of place when mum put it in the living hall. Coz the other cupboard was adjacent to it and cause the sofa bed to be out of the designated area. And another one? still being wrapped nicely as per what is sent over from the furniture shop. "'-_-

I am always happy to see the little orchard outside my house. That's my parents effort of growing plants of vege and fruits. And of course, happily eating the fruits of their effort :) I wonder have they tried before the longan before giving me to taste. That's parents' love to their children.

Buah Kedondong. In case you don't know what's that, go order a cuppa "ambra plum" or "sa lei plum" at the fruit juice stall in hawker centre, you would know it. And I assure you will love it!

The little orchard outside my house XD

Big big longans! Bigger than the normal ones we bought outside.

I had the feel that it has been a long time since I came back during CNY. My parents won a bicycle in the lucky draw from Hock Chew Assoc. annual dinner. That's very lucky of them. In fact, last year/the year before (forgot already) when I joined the dinner, I won a hamper too XD

Me on the new bike. I cycled for 1 round, got back the nice cycling feel!

That's my dad pumping the air into the bicycle before he took the ride and after he came back, I took it for another ride :D

And I'm always happy to eat good food at Seaview. I am not feeling too happy before dinner but I was above the clouds after having my dinner :D The restaurant had new dishes over some period and the recent ones were so so compared to the last round. Nevertheless, the food still taste fabulous! Too bad I did not take photos of them -_-

Guess I shall get back to my books soon. Darling is coming back on Monday :D I am so truly deeply madly happy! Took a half day leave to fetch him from airport coz I wanna be the first one he sees! Well, I know there's a lot of people in the airport. I just wanna give him a bear hug when he reach Malaysia.

Now where is my sis that who went out to get my breakkie??!!

No comments: