Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am fantasize over...

Recently went to test drive Alza and Getz. Here's my insight of both cars.

Alza:
The interior is nice, no plastic feel, the driver seats is very comfy. When you start to drive, the feel was alright, but the moment when you accelerate, you feel the car is underpowered. Coz when I accelerate the pedal, I heard the sound, but I don't see the car moving fast as per my acceleration. That's a no no for me. Well, it's my first time to drive such a big car, thus I dare not drive too fast at the corner, so can't felt the stability. I think it should be quite stable though.

Getz:
The interior in fact, is not comparable to Alza. Maybe because the test unit was a bit old already~ Nevertheless, the car feels better than Alza. The grip of steering is perfect, the acceleration is powerful, I don't feel the dragging kinda feel as per Alza. And I am so tempted to buy this car T_T

No, I must hold it! I need to transfer the proton saga name under my name first, so I can save more on the car's insurance for another 5 years! *so tempted*

No comments: