Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling guilty @.@

I was unsure when I started to have the feel like that, but definitely I do feel it. Why guilty?

Because I didn't spend my time with my books and assignment. Instead, I went out with Darling and his colls to social. Am I becoming a nerd already??? Last time I never had the feel until recently when I started MBA. I never felt that during my STPM, USM time. I even think that Tyng Tyng was very funny for feeling guilty coz she watch TV and didn't study. And now I know how it feels. Anyway, I've done that and I have to chase back the time to read and work on assignment.

Just finished my Corp Fin paper finals last saturday, imagine, the finals was brought forward 1 month! But the prof was good enough to shorten the syllabus to only 7chapters. Giving it a thought, I think he wasted my money. He skipped some chapters that if he didn't teach, I won't read it at all, and I won't have the knowledge at all. Overall, I hope I can score on this paper.

Attended darling's sis wedding on sat right after the exam, and my conclusion was, Palace of golden horses is not suitable for wedding buffet coz the food are scattered around, as well as the seatings. There are pillars blocking between the tables thus creating the non-togetherness feel. The food was ok-ok, but for the price per pax, I've tried better food in hotels before. And another thing, I didn't manage to had a pic with the pretty bride on that day! what a shame...

After that, visited darling's 2nd sis and her newborn. I had a feeling they are kinda polite to each other. Erm, yes family members should be polite but my family is kinda noisy and not so polite, ehh should say not so distance to each other. Then went back to Garden residence to rest and had their evening tea time. The food was good and the residence is actually very generous, well, maybe it's because the guests already paid for it in their lodging fee. But, the food was really good, as in each of the dishes is delicious, not just 1 or 2. Then went for Alice in the Wonderland @ signatures with darling's niece and nephew.

Next day, it's time for them to go back and we just send them to Subang airport. It's a small airport and I wonder how can it be the International airport for so long before KLIA was built?? No wonder foreigners are thinking Malaysian is still living on trees. hahaha.

I had a nice weekend with darling's family, happy indeed. Although it's not my own family but I don't know why I feel happy. haha...is it weird?

No comments: