Sunday, March 14, 2010

For my darling~

Recently I kept having little argument with darling. Erm, maybe not to say argument. It's just "bo shiok-ness". However, I can feel that darling is trying his very best to please me and make me happy. And today, he complained to me. Then I start to realize, I have evolved from appreciate what he do, to take things for granted. That's not very good thing to be.

I appreciate for his love, but there's a lot of things that I have overlooked and take it for granted. I think I've been giving him stress, I felt so. Looking back, darling treats me really very well and loves me lots. So, I'm just like a spoilt child.

While I clear up my hotmail today, I saw the emails that he sent me before and after we hook up. I guess it has been hard for him when everybody thinks that he is wrong. I should love him more. And after we being together, the sweet things that he did touched my heart.

This is a confession moment, I've been spoilt and I know it's my bad to start take things for granted. Sorry my darling~ I love you!

No comments: