Friday, February 20, 2009

Recent life

Have been stressed out this few weeks.

At work, concurrent UATs is everyday schedule and don't really allow me to take leave, altho I still squeeze my leave in :P Have you ever heard before "no time even for shit"? I am in this situation since before CNY until now. Luckily I still squeeze in some time at night to answer natures call. Always mix up by the projects, but luckily, coll J took back 1 UAT and I have to handle 3. With just 1 pc and have to fight for the system date with others, everything is rushing like mad. Luckily 1 of it is going to sign off and another is waiting just for month end batch. Not to mention, 27th I need to move office as well, as currently our division is undergoing a major reorg and we, previously as BAs, currently as Superusers, have to move to 41st floor. To make us feel better, step up every year!

At study, mid term is coming! seems I have just study for a few days and exam is coming now??!! 28th is marketing and 7th Mar is accounting. Hope I can score both well in order to achieve my student exchange target!

At personal finance, I had pass my PTPTN loan document to friend L to settle for me. However, it took her almost 3 weeks to settle and I had to reprint all the documents for her to resign again yesterday and just took back the documents from her to submit to PTPTN tomorrow morning. Damn tired and rush. I thought they should service the people, why make paople so tiring. grhhhhhhh

At life, my time is occupied by the things above, what's left? I need to pack my things and prepare to move house on 28th afternoon. Yes, just after my exam. And start my new life with my darling :D

And now, I need to get back to my books and wake up tomorrow early morning to go to PTPTN!

No comments: