Saturday, February 21, 2009

I had a car accident

Peggy's believe it or not!

I had an car accident today.
I purposely took leave on today to study for exam. Early in the morning, I wake up to go to PTPTN at Wisma Chase Perdana to submit my PTPTN application. Who knows, the officer said the signature of the witness lack of 1 chop. And I must submit the another form. Damn.

So I rush back home to get my temporary matric card and some stationeries and rush to UM.
And at UM's IPS, it the the most friendly office. I had it sign within seconds! If I knew it earlier, then I won't spend so much time asking friend Y to settle it for me which in the end took me almost 3 weeks and many things today won't happen! Just for the sake I don't want to take leave and so much trouble has occured!

Ok, after UM, I drove back to PTPTN again to submit my forms. Finally after everything is settled, I am out of the carpark and VOILA. I got an accident with a Ford Ranger in front of me. Damn it.

I was so shocked. The driver instantly called his boss and said their car is being knocked. What the FUCK! It's their fault of suddenly reversing the god damn car! Luckily the guard of the Wisma Chase Perdana willing to be my witness. The driver then later pass his phone to me to talk to his boss as it's a company car. The boss want to scare me saying if go to police, I will definitely kena saman coz I am at the back. Then I pass the phone to the guard and the guard told him it's his staff fault.

I follow the driver back to his shop at Tmn SEA (which was a stupid move, wasting my time) and the boss still reckoned is my fault. Damn him. Still want to act good guy, asking his son to come over coz his son is on the towing, repairing business. Darling kept calling me said don't waste my time with them. And after hesitating for a while I drove off and went back to find the witness guard to get his details and phone number. And guess what he said to me? He said you want me to be witness you need to pay me you know? Damn him. Whatever, I took his details and drove off to report police.

I was so traumatized that I keep crying when darling called me. When sis called me I also keep crying. However, I realize a thing. When I was so traumatized, I don't speak mandarin. When I negotiate with the driver's boss, I speak in english. The moment I speak mandarin, my emotion turns unstable. When I talked to my sis I also speak in english. This is a surprise that I found within me.

Revealing of the car-at-behind-need-to-pay-saman MYTH. No, I didn't kena saman by the traffic police. The police see my car and reckoned that if I was the one who accelerate, the damage will be worse. So I drove back home to refill the petrol and rest for a while.

3pm I drove out to Kurnia Insurance at Jalan Maharajalela for claiming the insurance and the service demonstrated was like government servant. Even the government servant now is better than them! I wrote a complaint letter to the branch manager and suddenly, darling told me, "you don't write until the staff got fired le". You can imagine how harsh I wrote.
I will post in my blog someday.

And now I have to wait for monday to get the quotation of the repair and send my car for repair.

Dear all,
I have no grudges with this shop but the boss is a damn fucking man. In front of me, he kept saying I ask my sargeant friend bla bla. And somemore call me said my insurance will not be able to claim because it's not on the road. Fuck off!
Don't you ever go to the shop below:

Bridgestone AutoCare & Tyre at Taman SEA. I have no grudges with brigdestone as I am also using their tyre. But the centre manager named Francis thinks he can scare me off. I am truly scared when I was at his shop, coz he kept saying sargeant friend la bla and bla. And when I go to the police station, the police there are helpful enough (even better than the insurance shop I went) to help me. I was quite traumatized. First time car accident after 9 years of driving.

And don't you ever go to this shop too.

Topmark towing service, I think... the name card is in my car. I should post it later. It was Francis' son shop. The son stop me at the road side and offer to settle the insurance claim and police report for me. I asked him the quotation of my car damage and he instantly quote me 2k. Fine, then I I want to go back to find the witness and report police.

My car's damage:


The ford ranger:

Can go and buy 4D already.

Oh yea, I have another MYTH to be revealed. According to my insurance agent and the insurance company I went, they said if you want to claim the other party's insurance, you must get his police report and if he did not report, then you cannot claim.
No, I have consulted my lawyer and she said Of Course you can claim on the other party if the police report showed that it is his fault. So I also don't bother whether the driver went to report police or not.

What a day. If I don't take leave all these won't happen! If I find UM registrar to sign the documents for me, I would have sent it much earlier and this won't happen too! Everything is if only...

Sis called me just now and mentioned that this CNY, she watched the Channel 8 show and it said the pig will involve in a car accident this year. And I got it. Damn.

I want to go pai pai liaw.

4 comments:

Chee Lin said...

aiyo..why the ppl so bad huh? nvm..破财挡灾, as long as u no hurt then ok d. they bully u since u r a gal, sumore alone tat time..pity peg..

peggy83 said...

yalo.people outside is very bad one.want to scare you this and that see you are a lady. Luckily Ocean instruct me to do this do that then only i knew all this things just want to scare people only.

Anonymous said...

so long as you are safe and all right then it's ok. but quite interesting story ya~

peggy83 said...

Interesting? when i see my car like that i really want to cry. so cham.