Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't judge a book by it's cover

Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge a woman by her looks.

However, too bad, almost the whole world is doing the same thing. Well, I should add this too; ladies, don't judge a man by his looks too.

Recently, I had a very strong feeling to agree with the sentence mentioned above. Of course, throughout my 25+ years of life, I have personally met this kind of people as well. The first time I feel I was the victim was during working part time at The Store. And I would like to thank the person named A*am for giving me this precious lesson.

Then I move on to Uni. During uni time, have met some of the people like that, but thanks to the lesson learnt, I know what to expect.

Start to work in Intel, there's a colleague also behaves like that. But he was worse, desperado.
Change job to Mlabs, people there were nice and there's nothing like that. Everyone concentrating on their own job and everyone is equal. No double standard.
Change to current job, actually never really felt anything as I have met people like that before. However, I was quite surprise that there are some people which are obviously double standard but keep denying. Giving me a lot of excuses and reasons. Well, double standard is not a wrong thing. Our country is like that, I don't blame people to be double standard, since it is practice in our country.

It's not a wrong thing, but to me, it's not a good thing.
Some people had commented about my outlook before, I don't mind because it's the fact. But do they think about how good they are before commenting?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree with u... althou i know this is the fact which exist everywhere... but when i know someone is acting like that... i still will feel bo song... but, its fine... cus human being ma... jus bo song a while lor...

peggy83 said...

when they practice double standard towards people, they also never think how "good" themselves are. As if they are very good like that...