Saturday, October 16, 2010

Updatessss

I've been staying in my room for this whole week, after suffering from palpitation and short of breath. Tuesday morning, I had palpitation and my housemates called the ambulance to send me to the hospital. Took some blood test and ECG. I was put to rest in the ward and I was discharged around 4pm on the same day. Unfortunately, when I took a nap and around 8pm, I had palpitation again and Xue Chen called the ambulance again coz it's gonna be bad if I had that in the mid night. After a round of checking and ECG again, the doctor released me immediately and thanks to Brandon and his friends, Tim and Mark, they send us back to OW.

Brandon moved my mattress to his room and I spent a night there in case I need any help as he doesn't has a class the next day. I was alright for the night. Thursday night, I wasn't really dare to sleep as I am afraid that I have palpitation again. Bingo, and I was right, my heart beat turn fast and I woke up, quite afraid, I woke Xue Chen up to accompany me. She put me to bed and try to pacify me. Friday afternoon, I decided to go to the doctor to do a check up. To my surprise, I met 2 Indonesian Chinese aunties there, felt so warm :)

I did another round of ECG and heart ultra sound, showing everything is alright, and the doctor gave me a nasal spray to unblock my nose. So basically I am healthy :)

I realized it may be my heater as my room is small, and when I close my door and window during night time, I got suffocated. Even when I tilt the window, the air flow was not so good as well. In the end, I need to open my room door to have more air flow if I turn the heater on.

Yesterday night, I did not turn on the heater and I had a good sleep. I guess the heater might be the real cause of my palpitation and short of breath!!! However, there goes my Brussels and Luxemburg trip :( and my money of the hostel and tickets!!!

1 comment:

Jin Wen said...

Waliao... What an "excitement"...
You don't seem that weak, but then it turns out to be.. WAO!!!

Hey seriously need to figure out the cause and take good care oh~ I hope you are really OK now :)