Wednesday, September 8, 2010

updatesss

Just a quick update because I have to do my assignment :(

Got back from stuttgart and heidelberg(again) on sunday and went to class on Monday. Apparently, I have an assignment to passup every week. Monday class, Friday deadline and discuss the case on next monday. So sien.

Went to Wiesbaden yesterday with Xue Chen and Bu He, got myself a trench coat from H&M and a pullover sweater. Besides that, I chose my own birthday pressie from darling as well wheeeeeeee! I got a 3 in 1 jacket as my birthday present. It is so important for me now as next week I'm going to Alps and it's gonna be the must have item. I will post some pics later on.

So I need to get back to read on the case now and write a 2-3page paper T_T for the case. I must finish it by tomorrow as friday I will be off to Hamburg!

Till then.

No comments: