Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

It has been 27years in my life and I've experienced the biggest breakthrough. I realized my dream to study overseas and now I am, in Germany. Although is just student exchange but that is already enough for me, considering I do not have a rich background to support me, I am using my own savings and scholarship to fulfill it.

I don't think so I will have big celebration this time, actually I didnt have big celebrations back in KL also...just to celebrate with closest friends and family and of course my darling. I shall buy myself a birthday cake later and treat me well! The best birthday present for myself this time is my trip in europe :D I am going to Holland next week, going to Paris the week after, followed by Prague and Vienna. November, I am going to London :D :D

updatesss:
My housemate, Xue Chen bought me a cake and I cooked dinner for her and another housemate, Beatriz. The other housemates are not in so too bad la, they can't have my dinner :P I prepared 2 vege, 1 steam egg and Ayam masak merah! The cake from Aldi is actually yummy! and it's just less than 4euro! I never thought cakes from super market can be that yummy!

Thanks everyone for their wishes!

2 comments:

Jin Wen said...

Hey, now only I know that you are 9 days younger than me, mine falls on 921, and I have "celebrated" it with my 1st Ethics presentation on Justice.

Erm... no need wish you belated liao lar, since already N days later :p Next year we celebrate together lar, ok ok?

peggy83 said...

my birthday wish next year, hope that I can grad from MBA soon !