Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm back from Switzerland, the expensive place

I just got back from Switzerland and indeed, it's a very expensive place. Just the 3day swiss pass cost me 212swiss franc + 20 euro. It's RM600++! And the cable car + cogwheel train to Mt Pilatus cost me another 32swiss franc. T_T

We stayed in Bern for 4nights and make day trips to different places of Switzerland. Day 1, Bern, 2, Lucerne, 3, Zurich and 4 Geneva. The 5th day is a travelling day and here I am back in oestrich-winkel.

Switzerland is a very beautiful place but it actually depends on the area. I love Lucerne. A touristy place but it's also very beautiful.
The first day in Bern - the city of bear
vivi and alan checking where is the next fountain
checking out the menu for our first dinner in Switzerland
our hostel room

2nd day, we took a train to Lucerne




me and the lion memorial monument
In fact, there's a lot of people there and we got to know the story by eavesdropping to the chinese tour lead there. :P
The place we had our super expensive lunch. It costs me 42swiss franc!
the interior design of the restaurant
 complimentary bread and butter



Glacier museum


Zurich is a nothing much to see place, perhaps because of the rain, but we just spend half a day there and proceed to St Gallen. St Gallen also has only a few places for visit and everything was so expensive in each part of Switzerland.


Geneva has more things to see compare to Zurich but IMHO Lucerne is the best.





I have a feeling that I am very thankful to darling for supporting me to apply for student exchange program. That won't not happen if I am not with darling, who gave me courage and support. I may even not taking MBA program if without darling. I feel like I am dreaming when I step on my first step on Deutschland, but I know I am not dreaming. Thanks for the support of my darling!

2 comments:

jes said...

did u steal a penny from the fountain..haha

peggy83 said...

jes, that one is ROME la, not swiss laaa