Thursday, June 24, 2010

Directions

Everyone has his own directions at certain level of time. When directions are not the same between a couple, what do you do? Do you compromise? 

Coll B told me, he never compromise on anything, then showed me an article on how to not compromise and still get the problem done. Everything has to go back to the root cause.

Then I thought, since people got attached to each other because they are happy, can find happiness in each other, so I guess that's enough. Back to the root, we are together because we can find happiness in each other, so I do not need anything else. Do not bother about other people or things or events. Just between you and me, I guess it's enough. 

活在当下!I shall live happily while I am still alive, love the people I love and being love by people who love me. Do not bother for things that cannot be control or need to be compromised.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: