Monday, April 12, 2010

Goals in brewing

I'm in the midst of achieving my goals of 2009, 2010.
I lose about 4+kg now, hopefully to reach 5kg soon. But still, that's some kgs away from my ideal weight. Nevermind, step by step, kg by kg :D

I have finally send in my application today to GSB and ISC for student exchange to European Business School, Germany, after many emails and calls been done. The person in charge not doing her work, causing me to miss the Copenhagen Business School Summer Uni program, and I shoot a complain letter to the Dean to complain about her, and the assistant registrar took the job and get it done for me within weeks. I've spent months to liaise with the stupid M lady until I miss the summer uni. what the heck. Alas, I manage to send in the application today and keep my fingers cross they nominate me by thursday!

It's time for keeping my $ for the Europe trip! (provided I get to go there *pray hard*)

No comments: