Sunday, April 18, 2010

Exam exam

Tomorrow will be my first paper, which is a crap and waste of my money to take that subject T_T But anyway, I shall do my best (hopefully) and work on my assignment~ And on 30th I have another paper and voila~ the freedom!

I look forward for my trip to Redang with parents and sis, the bali trip with darling and colls (hopefully they can join) and I look forward to realize my resolution in 2009 -- that's student exchange.

I have gone through much for the application of student exchange due to those inefficient staffs in UM and I hope they don't dash my plan. The volcano did disrupt a bit coz all flights are delayed and I guess it's the same for the cargo's too. Gotta push the staff to send my docs over, send email over and remind the partners for the delay too.

No comments: