Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oh no! $ flows out again!

This evening, when I was still working, I was like, hmmm today I have no class, and crave for nihon kai soooo much!

Well, I manage to hold back and instead, I brain wash my sis to go to mid valley with me.
Actually, my objective are
1. check out the pouch in Isetan and get a nice one for darling
2. check on digital camera
3. buy discounted jusco japanese food
4. look for tea maker mug

And sis reached my house @ 730pm, we headed to mid valley and first stop is Jusco as sis wanted to look at the mug first. Well, the one sold in Jusco is way too expensive and I decided to buy it at Mr DIY. Then we headed to bedding section as again, sis wanna buy the bed sheet for her new bed, prepare for wedding.

I went on to check out the BB cream when I saw earlier on. Oh no, this is not as per schedule!
Coll J wanted to buy, coll S wanna observe first and me, in the end, bought it. 99bucks gone~

That's my BB cream!

When I have done with my BB cream, I went back to find sis to help her with her purchase. However, I have no more time to visit Isetan... we then headed to complete my 1 of many objective - buy discounted food.

Conclusion, an 2 hour trip has make me spent 100+ bucks! gosh~

Darling! I miss you!

No comments: