Saturday, October 10, 2009

O my darling O my darling

It has been 2 weeks since my darling went to US for business trip. Almost everyday and night, we chat and audio call thru gtalk. Thanks to gtalk! It feels he is just by my side although sometimes I do feel lonely. However, at the same time, I have my studies and great friends, so it ain't a big problem for me staying alone. Er...just that the house is a bit, a little bit dirty la~ But I just vacum last night, so should be oklo...

Went to Isetan member sales on friday with coll Pat, Shelley and SY after Maybank Open House for staff, which is the first time ever. I wanted to get a dinner bag/clutch but in vain. Instead, I bought a pair of sandals which I have aimed it long long ago. However, the red color is the last pair and not my size. So, I chose brown one but both pair I tried feels uncomfortable compared to the black one. In the end, I chose the black one. Forgot to take a photo of the shoe...since my darling took my omnia to US, I've been lazy to take photo using his HTC. 2mp only ma...not that clear and nice lo...The pair of Everbest sandal costs me 96bucks. Shelley bought another pair of similar sandal as well. Oh yea, actually the phone is a gift by him, which he give me the money of the hp after my bday because he forgot to give on my bday.

Then we went to the ladies dept to look for dinner dress for SY. And, I spotted a nice dress by Le Range but that is just 20% off. Okla, just try out ma... which turn out to be damn pretty! 3 of us were ecstatic because the dress looks nice on 3 of us. SY bought it, but me and shelley hold back as much as we can...Well, the effect was there...I'm still thinking of the dress now.

Anyway, I had a great time shopping with them!

Oops, actually I wanted to write about my darling in this post but you see, in the end I was bla-ing away with my shopping session. Sigh...
Darling has sent me a few pics of him in Everett and Seattle. Just to share~

Darling at the first Starbucks, can see how shiny the sun is via his eyes

In his newly bought CK jacket

At Seattle

View on the way

No comments: