Friday, May 8, 2009

busy holiday

It's a busy holiday for me... since it's a sem break now, and I have my long planned holiday ahead! Too bad, I can't take any special semester course... I do appreciate the break. Too stress out since I have started my studies.

This coming weekend: perhentian island! I am coming! Am going for a diving trip and that was the first diving trip other than the exam itself! I am really looking forward for that! a bit scared though...

June 21st: Me and darling are going for our first overseas trip together to siem reap!

July : going to sibu for pei ting's wedding. Oh my gosh, last time when we were in Uni we were still telling her that she must invite us to our wedding and she did it! ok ok, i will invite you to my wedding next time too ya... It's my first time visiting east malaysia...excited-nya

Just finish my badminton session and try to blog for a while~ till then

No comments: