Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Travelougue from Perhentian Island

Yes, I know this post is overdue for a week already...my house internet + my laptop connection is just too bad to blog.
nice shot from coll Taiour flight

We depart from LCCT at around 7am and reach Kota Bahru airport around 8am. After coll Tai arrive, we depart for the long waited perhentian island. The van driver is great at telling cold jokes.

We bought 4 bottles of 10litre water from the jetty and off we go to board a motorboat to head to perhentian island.

It was a 3D2N trip, I did 3 dives inclusive of a refresher course, and a snorkelling session at 4 sites.


while waiting for check in to our rooms


In front of the dive centre











my diving friends



and bye bye perhentian...

2 comments:

sc said...

i just noticed that tai is daniel hahaha..

peggy83 said...

too many daniel of we know. there's 2 daniel in this trip. Gonna differentiate though hehe