Thursday, April 30, 2009

My hero

Now I realize how useful is Maybank's treatpoints. We have used the treatpoints to redeem the voucher at Carrefour and use the cash voucher to purchase sorts of things at Carrefour. I really love my current staying place so much. Not even 10km to reach Midvalley.

Opps... this blog is meant for my hero darlingk, not about the points...

We have purchased the water heater from Carrefour using the cash voucher we redeem and it's time for installation.
People advised us to find the technician to install it. However, the cost is 100bucks! So my hero has decided to install himself and he really did a great job!

First, he studied the instruction properly, make sure what we need to buy to supplement the installation of the water heater, and make sure each jack at the electric box is for which port and power outlet.

Previously, I had a friend who wanted to act smart to fix the switch for water heater. But in the end, the whole electric box the for house just gone~ Stupid for acting smart! haha

So, anyone who want to DIY to fix all these sorts of things, please make sure you do homework and switch off the jack at the main electric box first.

And now, let's start! Don't mind the belly ya :P I love it so much!

My hero drilling the holes on wall to mount the water heater...

Install it on the wall

Final touch up

Testing it, see the LED light??

Finally, presenting it

Thanks to my hero! I love you!

1 comment:

sk said...

祝福你们俩幸福...