Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stepping into the big 3

Happy birthday to myself.

I'm glad that I have all the blessings from friends from all over the world. Old friends, new friends and most of all, my BFFs :D

I want to note it down in case I forgot in the future.
So apparently the girls Jen,Jes,Shum,Zynn has planned to give me a surprise birthday celebration this round.

So Jen and Jes notified me that they wanna give me a bday treat on 28/9 and will pick me up to head to Publika for dinner. Okay, so after work I head home for a shower and Jen comes to pick me up with Edwin and Wei Kiang.

Apparently when we reached there, I saw Shum and Jensen! And when I was approaching the chairs, I saw Zynn and David! Wow, they planned and travelled north to KL to celebrate my birthday for me. And after dinner and chit chatting, Jen said she ordered some dessert. I wasn't thinking that much too.

Then there was this nice birthday song (different from the contemporary ones) playing; I didn't even notice it's a birthday song! And there are cake and flowers coming out :D

Totally surprised!

I'm glad that I have these besties in my life and really love me for who I am.


On the other note, I am also glad with myself for the achievements for this year, before officially turning into 30.
I visited Laos with Chee Lin
I got myself a new job
I made my way to Mt KK and conquered her
I visited Shanghai for business trip
I did my first triathlon - that was a relay but I am really interested in doing a sprint next time!
I did Malaysia's first Viper Challenge
I managed to plan for a dive trip to Sipadan with 14 of us, huge group isn't it :P
I got my keys for new place
I did my first 10km run in Standard Chartered marathon
I have officially graduated from UM as a MBA with scroll on hand!



More good things to come!
Thank God for all the blessings :D

No comments: