Saturday, October 19, 2013

New hairdo from Jakarta

Currently still in Jakarta for 3days business trip. Got myself a new hairdo from Johnny Andrean, which my client highly recommended me for their creambath (that is actually hair spa, with massage). So I got myself a hair cut, since they have no time for perming or coloring. When the stylist was blowing my hair I thought the hair is as big as Rosmah's hairdo LOL. I tried to contain my laugh and stylist saw me smiling he thought that I was so happy to see new hair style. It didn't turn out that bad anyways. Quite a nice one, provided I can blow the same style like the hair stylist did.


And, I also got myself a pair of heels from Pedro outlet for 559k, so it should be around RM150. Now I regretted a bit for getting the wedge from Shelley...nevertheless, let's share my joy!


No comments: