Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2nd day as a Monsterian

It's my 2nd day at new company today. The first day was good, whereby I am not doing nothing at work like I was in Maybank for the first 3 months. I have a list of training schedule and it goes all the way to November. My company gave me a gigantic laptop, weights like 5kg. Well, I know it's not, but for sure more than 3kg. My tech guy told me that is a very high end laptop and runs on 8GB RAM. Oh I know this, super fast speed. However, my outlook hangs sometimes...

Besides, I was given a blackberry as well. Nothing fancy, it's a curve 9300, but the main point is, unlimited data plan. Sounds perfect. I know, when they give me a black berry, it means I got to work at off office hours. Well, I am the only member in my team in Malaysia, so that's unavoidable isn't it.

My colleagues seems nice and friendly too.

I was a little bit freak out when I had a meeting just now with some boss in US. It's a tele conference and I can't really get 100% of what he said. Due to his accent T_T all his words sounds like stick together and it was a bit hard for me to comprehend. sighs.. I hope I will get use to it and be able to catch what they say. Tele conference is quite a hard thing for me... I can't see their face and sometimes can't catch what they say. I think maybe I have some problems with my ears... need to clear the wax maybe.

till then

No comments: