Sunday, January 31, 2010

Home sweet home

Wow, half a month have passed since I last update my blog. I have been busying with work, study and life. Although school has started, I couldn't really find the momentum to start my assignment. sigh. Anyway, I knew when the time of submission, I will get myself to clear my debts. That's not the way I want it to be! grhhh. I'm doing my corporate finance assignment now by the way :P

CNY is coming soon and I am only with 2 new shirts. No mood to shop for new clothes at all as I have no money. Student exchange application has been bothering me, and I guess I can't make it for the CBS exchange due to time constraint - my fault actually. I do hope to make it for the EBS exchange though, although it might make me bankrupt T_T. By crook or by hook I must get exchange!

I'm at BP home, with darling along with me. We send mum and bro back from KL after Taiwan trip. And visited the nicely built temple in BP that I have never visit before, saw the CNY parade in BP for the first time - surprise me indeed. Will load the photo later.

Time to assignment again!

No comments: