Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New year 2010!

It's new year 2010. Have I achieve my 2009 new year resolution? Opps, not yet. Well, I'm working towards it. So it will be my 2010 new year resolution as well!

December is a busy month in my personal life, not working. My projects are under development and I think when the UAT phase come, I will be super busy as all the projects will come together; as usual...

8-9 Dec, went to Sg to attend SY's solemnization



Our gift to SY


19 Dec, Sis wedding dinner in BP

As usual, when there's some events in my house, all the deco will be balloons and balloons. And I manage to fold a dog!
Er.. I don't know how my cousin took the photo, Cal's hair missing...

24 Dec, took replacement leave and have a date with my darling. Went to Tropicana City Mall to spend our days watching Avatar, lunch and do some groceries. Oh yea, the bubble tea there is very nice, a bit sweet though.

At Sushi Tei

26 Dec, Sis wedding dinner in KL
Opps, the photos are with Cal... will upload when I get from him then.

28 Dec, after sending parents to Pudu station, went to Low Yat to buy media player and had lunch at Sushi Zanmai. After I went to Nihon Kai, Sushi Zanmai lose out by a mile~



31 Dec, went to 1 U with ex coll L, coll B and O for countdown celebration. Yes, just 4 of us, so pathetic ler... Darling went back to hometown -_- Anyway, small group is good enough and more flexible.

Had our dinner in Italienese, then went to roof top to watch fireworks and finally, the first K session for year 2010 till 4am XD

Coll B and O. Will make a great couple, if they do XD

Me and ex coll L.
Well, don't know how coll B took the photo... all the photo she took are blurred!!!!




I didn't take the photo of the fireworks intentionally because I think the quality is just so so, and it will disturb my fireworks watching process :P

Happy 2010!

No comments: