Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sis ROM @ Putrajaya

090909 9.45am, my sis officially became Mrs. Wong.

My parents and bro came over to KL on the 8th and went to test the dishes for the wedding dinner with the in laws family. Too bad I couldn't make it due to class :( Anyway, mum tapau for me some of it and it tasted nice although it's already cold.

Took LRT to pick up sis' car

Camwhoring while waiting for dishes to be served.

After bathed and settled a while at my house, we brought them to see around KL town.

I wore my sleeping attire to KLCC muahahhaha

Parents @ KLCC

My parents have difficulty with smile. Opps, no la, they don't know how to pose and smile for a photo because they seldom take photo. Unlike their son who likes to camwhore :P

Breakfast treat from the soon to be in-laws

We met at the dim sum shop near my house for breakfast before we head to Putrajaya for ROM. Seems like a lot, but we are able to snapped up everything thanks to my lil brother.

After breakfast, we depart for Putrajaya and my smart sis and her soon to be hubby lost their way. Anyway, after turning a few rounds we managed to get to the JPN building and off we go to the registration office.

I'm quite surprised that the decorations there is quite nice for this day and there are not as many couples as those temples have there. So no need to have mass wedding and squeeze with others.

Deng deng deng deng...not us. We just camwhore while waiting..

I think we just waited like for 20mins before their names were called.

On our way in...

The whole process is like 15mins and we have a newly wed couple here.


Deng deng deng deng, deng deng deng deng...

No comments: