Friday, September 4, 2009

Cakes

I have mentioned earlier that I have nurtured a new interest which is baking.
I've been successfully baked banana cake, sponge cake, carrot cake and recently chocolate cheese cake.

Well, the cake's outlook is a bit off for the first time I baked it due to my laziness to spread the cheese properly.


Despite the outlook, the taste is heavenly. I'm not the only one who said it. Colls thought so.

The inner view

The second time look more decent. However, I left the upper heat to on too long time but ok la, chocolate cake ma, should be dark one :P
Oh yea, this is also my darling's birthday cake :D



Want the recipe? email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah peg,

give me recipe!!!!!!

Phyl

peggy83 said...

which email le? i dono which email you are using. yahoo mail also not working d.