Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009!

The year of Ox has come so fast! It's Chinese New Year again.

Let's count what did I bought for this CNY
1. Pineapple tart 1
2. Pineapple tart 2
3. Kacang keropok
4. Almond flake
5. Cheong Sam blouse for mum
6. Cheong Sam blouse for myself
7. CNY dress 1
8. Jeans from Goggles at 35bucks!
9. Some gifts for darling's parents

Oh so few CNY clothes... ehh..seems I also bought some in Singapore...okla..should be enough.

So few things right? But all those things cost me a BOMB T_T

2 comments:

kityeng said...

C'mon, show me ur pic in cheong sam..i wish i can wear too! But i think it;s only suitable during CNY, so i didnt buy.Expensive oso rite?

peggy83 said...

er.. let me think did i took a pic with that... don think so though... check with my sis first. It's not a full cheong sam, it's a longer blouse of cheong sam which must match with a long pants... 45bucks