Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happily married

It has been a while since i update my blog. Busy was just another excuse, I guess it was lazy.

So many things have changed in 2014 and it was all for good.
Relationship: I have started a new relationship after ditching the one old away. Good move indeed. Else I will be the one who is haunted with depression instead. Puiiii
Job: I've got myself a new job in bank. Got a better work life balance and no more frustration. The best thing is my cell phone will not be flooded with work related whatsapp messages! THANK YOU GOD!
Travel: Did not really travel much in 2014. Been to Sg, Redang, Myanmar, Sg again, and some local tour. Good enough

Before we notice, it is already second quarter of year 2015. And yet my weight reducing plan never succeeded. Guess my metabolism rate went negative :|

Nevertheless, let me jot down some updates for year 2015.
Jan: The biggest thing in Jan 2015 was Boon Peng proposed to me! yay! So romantic which i should dedicate another blog post for this.
Feb: This is the last CNY that I can receive ang pau and spend time at home. It was a short one though.. because I need to follow Boon Peng and family back to Melaka after they were in batu pahat to "ask for proposal"
March: We got ourselves officially married. Registered at temple with both families around. It was a good one but really very tiring. I didnt have a good sleep the night before.. guess I was too nervous lol

Now, April. We are heading to Taiwan in another 2 weeks time for our pre-wed shots. and yes, both of us are still not having the sense of urgency to lose more weight! goodness... nevermind.. there is photoshop.. I will register myself to the June triathlon and for the October one, to force myself to train hard and of course lose some fat.

ok, that's all for this round. ciao~

No comments: