Sunday, August 19, 2012

Downtime

2012 has been a rough year since the beginning. I look forward for a fantatic ending for this year. The downtime of my life (till now) has taken a toll on me. Total emotion breakdown for god knows how many times. I never been crying this much, which I thought I will not since 2008. Standing on the electronic weighing machine, I realized that I was 26 yrs old back then. I never pray this much as well. I am glad that I have truthful friends to support me, carry me with I am down. I can't bear to talk to mum at all. Knowing how much the people around me loves me is the biggest gift for me. I thank God. I have been negative for so long without even realizing. It is time to feel the positivity of life and treasure what has been given by God. Everything happens for a reason and everything will fall into their designated places when the time come. I just need to have faith. 

No comments: