Thursday, June 9, 2011

updates

I know I've been slacking. Yes, I am just purely lazy. Even I got nothing to do at home, I rather watch drama than doing my thesis proposal. Oh, that is such a bad bad attitude and waste of time.

Good news to share:
I have got good results for my MBA for my exchange semester, 2As, and surprisingly, I did get good result for this semester too. 2As 1A-. I do hope that I finish my MBA with a very good CGPA so that I can appeal for a pass in paying PTPTN. Not easy but I will try.

Bad news:
I had an car accident on 30th May, on the way home from MLC at KL Seremban highway, involving 4cars. Don't ask me why it happen, if I know, it won't happen at all. By the time I realized the car in front of me stop, I have already on my emergency brake. Still, I bang into the car. What's worse, the car behind me bang into my car and the car behind it, bang again. The force is quite big, I suffered a whip and lash injury on my neck. Well, it's ok, after taking xrays and the diagnosis is just muscle injury, which I got to wear a soft cervical collar for 2 weeks. Thank god for that.

I did not get a chance to take a photo of my car because my hp battery was flat when the accident happened. I had to borrow phone from the other car owners to notify sis on my situation. I don't even get to call the insurance road assistance. Luckily, (I hope) a malay tow truck uncle help me. Since he was showing the perodua name card to me, vow to Allah that he is not doing any cheating business and so I let him settle my car. He brought me to clinic on my request to check on my neck, to police station to lodge a report and alas, send my car to perodua service center. That's the most important part. At least I know that my car is in the right hand.

After making a few calls, at least I know that the car started to get fixed now after insurance approval. Let's hope that I can get it in 3weeks time, as what the service center ppl told me.

Updates:
I am in the midst of preparing my documents for US visa application, yes, I am going to the US, but only Hawaii, for 2 weeks. Darling exchanged his flyback ticket for me to go over. I am having the interview appt on Monday. Let's hope for the best. :)

No comments: