Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's pray for Japan

While everyone is minding their own business, please spare a moment to pray for Japan.

I was thinking about my darling didn't spend enough time for me for the coming trip and I was browsing CNN at the same time. So, it struck me that, I should pray for Japan rather than feeling sad for myself. Nonetheless, I hope darling could spend more time with me too. At least if 2012 prophecy is real, I did spend enough time with the people I love and won't be regret about it :)

I hope the best and pray hard for Japan. Hope everything returns to normal and everyone work their best to rebuild the country.

2 comments:

Chee Lin said...

when he back to malaysia? i mean permanently

peggy83 said...

dono wo, after this project, he will go to hawaii for another project.