Sunday, January 2, 2011

After exchange semester

Hey there, I'm back to Malaysia and realized that I have deserted my blog for some really long time! Well, sorry to my blog. I have been travelling since 7th December from Berlin to Budapest, back to Germany on 14th and head to Italy on 15th till 22nd Dec! I knew I have an incredible travel schedule, and it's fun :)

I was lucky to have a good weather (not snowing heavily) to fly from Frankfurt to Dubai on 27th night and from Dubai to KL on 28th. I was kind of surprise when I saw my sis got so swollen due to her pregnancy. Well, that's the sacrifices woman make to have a baby. I headed back to Batu Pahat on 29th morning and back to KL again on 1st Jan 2011 :) Hope it's another great year for me :D

Well, actually I have some time to blog when I was in Jiaxi's place in Hallgarten but I was just too lazy. What we did during christmas eve was preparing dinner, talk, sing songs, watch drama and during christmas day, we made a snowman :D follow by preparing lunch and sleep after that. I slept a lot during that few days and it was always after meals lol



2010 has been a great year with nearly 5months of it in Europe zone hehe. Other than travelling, making lots of friends from all over the world, I also watched a lot of dramas LOL. I have done a lot of my first times and mosts during my exchange semester.

1. Walk the most in my life
2. Cycle the most in my life
3. Had the best beer in my life
4. Had the best wine and most wine in my life
5. Had the most chocolates and chips in my life
6. Travel alone to foreign country
7. Travel on a normal flight (non low cost)
8. Travel by train (not those MRT, LRT)
9. Cook the most in my life
10. I need to think about it...

I shall continue the list later. I will also blog about my trips to Berlin, Budapest and of course, my final station Italy :) 

It's tv time now :D
My meal on the flight home

No comments: