Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last day of class!

Finally and officially, I've finished my classes in EBS. But I still have 1 assignment to hand up. Luckily it's a group work and I just gonna do what I can since the due date is 23rd Dec and the guys will continue the work. I've forgotten to bring my camera to school to take a pic with my group members. They are nice people :)

I'm revising my German now, having an exam on Monday and later on, I need to see what I can do for the assignment. Today's class was boring to me. In fact, the supply chain management class was kinda boring to me... Finally, I slept for a split second in class, was holding it so hard!

Time really flies and I need to go back to KL in 25days time. To be frank, I can't get the study feel in EBS coz I am not taking lots of classes and if I take many classes, I can't do my trips. And since I can only do credit transfer for 2 subjects, so I just take that 2 and 1 more german. :P

It snowed for 2 days and 2days didn't snow, but the snow was still there. I managed to make a little snowman since the snow on the ground around my house is not that thick and we do not have a garden here. I think when the snow gets thicker, I shall go to Vivi's house to build a big one.

And I wonder why sis, bro and darling said it looks like penguin...

continue for my german revision...till then

No comments: